This Lesser Key of Solomon Goetia sigil pendant features the demon seal of the 43rd goetic spirit in the Ars Goetia, Sabnock. This talisman is used for the proper working for evoking goetia demons in ceremonial magick. The perfect tool for your goetic rituals to summon the spirit Sabnock.
- Pentacle of Solomon on reverse side for accurate ritual protection.
- Symbolic Color Representation
- Soft Enamel
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- 3mm thick.
- Brass Plated
- Magus Option - comes with a premium quality Goetia Sigil Necklace with 30 inch cord string, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept Option - comes with a premium quality medallion, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate Option - comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects and infill issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and you get a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
In The Lesser Key of Solomon Sabnock is described as: "The Forty-third Spirit, as King Solomon commanded them into the Vessel of Brass, is called Sabnock, or Savnok. He is a Marquis, Mighty, Great and Strong, appearing in the Form of an Armed Soldier with a Lion's Head, riding on a pale-coloured horse. His office is to build high Towers, Castles and Cities, and to furnish them with Armour, etc. Also he can afflict Men for many days with Wounds and with Sores rotten and full of Worms. He giveth Good Familiars at the request of the Exorcist. He commandeth 50 Legions of Spirits."