This Lesser Key of Solomon Goetia sigil pendant features the demon seal of the 33rd goetic spirit in the Ars Goetia, Gaap. This talisman is used for the proper working for evoking goetia demons in ceremonial magick. The perfect tool for your goetic rituals to summon the spirit, Gaap.
- Pentacle of Solomon on reverse side for accurate ritual protection.
- Symbolic Color Representation
- Soft Enamel
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- 3mm thick.
- Brass Plated
- Magus Option – comes with a premium quality Goetia Sigil Necklace with 30 inch cord string, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept Option - comes with a premium quality medallion, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate Option - comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects and infill issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and you get a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
In The Lesser Key of Solomon Gaap is described as: "The Thirty-third Spirit is Gaap. He is a Great President and a Mighty Prince. He appeareth when the Sun is in some of the Southern Signs, in a Human Shape, going before Four Great and Mighty Kings, as if he were a Guide to conduct them along on their way. His Office is to make men Insensible or Ignorant; as also in Philosophy to make them Knowing, and in all the Liberal Sciences. He can cause Love or Hatred, also he can teach thee to consecrate those things that belong to the Dominion of AMAYMON his King. He can deliver Familiars out of the Custody of other Magicians, and answereth truly and perfectly of things Past, Present, and to Come. He can carry and re-carry men very speedily from one Kingdom to another, at the Will and Pleasure of the Exorcist. He ruleth over 66 Legions of Spirits, and he was of the Order of Potentates. "