This Lesser Key of Solomon Goetia sigil pendant features the demon seal of the 65th goetic spirit in the Ars Goetia, Andrealphus. This talisman is used for the proper working for evoking goetia demons in ceremonial magick. The perfect tool for your goetic rituals to summon the spirit, Andrealphus.
- Pentacle of Solomon on reverse side for accurate ritual protection.
- Symbolic Color Representation
- Soft Enamel
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- 3mm thick.
- Brass Plated
- Magus Option – comes with a premium quality Goetia Sigil Necklace with 30 inch cord string, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept Option - comes with a premium quality medallion, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate Option - comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects and infill issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and you get a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
In The Lesser Key of Solomon Andrealphus is described as: "The Sixty-fifth Spirit is Andrealphus. He is a Mighty Marquis, appearing at first in the form of a Peacock, with great Noises. But after a time he putteth on Human shape. He can teach Geometry perfectly. He maketh Men very subtle therein; and in all Things pertaining unto Mensuration or Astronomy. He can transform a Man into the Likeness of a Bird. He governeth 30 Legions of Infernal Spirits."