This Lesser Key of Solomon Goetia sigil pendant features the demon seal of the 23rd goetic spirit in the Ars Goetia, Aim or Haborym. This talisman is used for the proper working for evoking goetia demons in ceremonial magick. The perfect tool for your goetic rituals to summon the spirit Aim.
- Pentacle of Solomon on reverse side for accurate ritual protection.
- Symbolic Color Representation
- Soft Enamel
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- 3mm thick.
- Brass Plated
- Magus Option - comes with a premium quality Goetia Sigil Necklace with 30 inch cord string, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept Option - comes with a premium quality medallion, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate Option - comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects and infill issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and you get a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
In The Lesser Key of Solomon Aim is described as: "The Twenty-third Spirit is Aim. He is a Great Strong Duke. He appeareth in the form of a very handsome Man in body, but with three Heads; the first, like a Serpent, the second like a Man having two Stars on his Forehead, the third like a Calf. He rideth on a Viper, carrying a Firebrand in his Hand, wherewith he setteth cities, castles, and great Places, on fire. He maketh thee witty in all manner of ways, and giveth true answers unto private matters. He governeth 26 Legions of Inferior Spirits; and his Seal is this, which wear thou as aforesaid, etc."