The Archangel of Jupiter and ruling over Thursday, Sachiel features their sigil from the Heptameron on the front, as well as their name. To honor Jupiter the medallion is infilled with blue and black hard enamel. On the back is the astrological sign of Jupiter and the zodiac signs for Sagittarius and Pisces, both inside a square whose four points correspond to the number four for Jupiter. Outside the square is the name of the sixth heaven, Zebul.
Of Sachiel and the other spirits of Thursday the Heptameron says the following; "The Spirits of the Air of Thursday, are subject to the South-winde; their nature is to procure the love of woman; to cause men to be merry and joyful; to pacifie strife and contentions; to appease enemies; to heal the diseased, and to disease the whole; and procureth losses, or taketh them away."
- Hard Enamel
- The reverse side of each Sigil medallion features the planetary astrological sign, the corresponding zodiacal sign(s), the name of the heaven associated with each angel, and the corresponding geometrical sign using Agrippa's attributions.
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- Gold Plated
- 3mm thick.
- Adjuster bead on Magus option.
- Magus, comes with a premium quality medallion, 30 inch necklace, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept, comes with a premium quality medallion, with minor to no issues, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate, comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects such as infill, plating, chip and scratch issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and come at a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
Check out more Archangel accessories here