The Archangel of the Sun and ruling over Sunday, Michael features their sigil from the Heptameron on the front, as well as their name. To honor the Sun the medallion is infilled with yellow and black hard enamel. On the back is the astrological sign of the Sun and the zodiac sign for Leo, both inside a hexagram whose six points correspond to the number six for the Sun. Outside the hexagram is the name of the fourth heaven, Machen.
Of Michael and the other spirits of Sunday the Heptameron says the following; "The Spirits of the Air of the Lords day, are under the North-winde; their nature is to procure Gold, Gemmes, Carbuncles, Riches; to cause one to obtain favour and benevolence; to dissolve the enmities of men; to raise men to honors; to carry or take away infirmities."
- Hard Enamel
- The reverse side of each Sigil medallion features the planetary astrological sign, the corresponding zodiacal sign(s), the name of the heaven associated with each angel, and the corresponding geometrical sign using Agrippa's attributions.
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- Gold Plated
- 3mm thick.
- Adjuster bead on Magus option.
- Magus, comes with a premium quality medallion, 30 inch necklace, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept, comes with a premium quality medallion, with minor to no issues, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate, comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects such as infill, plating, chip and scratch issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and come at a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
Check out more Archangel accessories here