The Archangel of the Moon and ruling over Monday, Gabriel features their sigil from the Heptameron on the front, as well as their name. To honor the Moon the medallion is infilled with purple and black hard enamel. On the back is the astrological sign of the Moon and the zodiac sign for Cancer, both inside an enneagram whose nine points correspond to the number nine for the Moon. Outside the hexagram is the name of the first heaven, Shamain.
Of Gabriel and the other spirits of Monday the Heptameron says the following; "The Spirits of the Air of Munday, are subject to the West-winde, which is the winde of the Moon: their nature is to give silver; to convey things from place to place; to make horses swift, and to disclose the secrets of persons both present and future"
- Hard Enamel
- The reverse side of each Sigil medallion features the planetary astrological sign, the corresponding zodiacal sign(s), the name of the heaven associated with each angel, and the corresponding geometrical sign using Agrippa's attributions.
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- Gold Plated or Silver Plated
- 3mm thick.
- Adjuster bead on Magus option.
- Magus, comes with a premium quality medallion, 30 inch necklace, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept, comes with a premium quality medallion, with minor to no issues, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate, comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects such as infill, plating, chip and scratch issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and come at a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
Check out more Archangel accessories here