The Archangel of Venus and ruling over Friday, Anael features their sigil from the Heptameron on the front, as well as their name. To honor Venus the medallion is infilled with green and black hard enamel. On the back is the astrological sign of Venus and the zodiac signs for Taurus and Libra, both inside a septagram whose seven points correspond to the number seven for Venus. Outside the septagram is the name of the third heaven, Sagun.
Of Anael and the other spirits of Friday the Heptameron says the following: "The Spirits of the Air of Friday are subject to the West-winde; their nature is to give silver: to excite men, and incline them to luxury; to reconcile enemies through luxury; and to make marriages; to allure men to love women; to cause, or take away infirmities; and to do all things which have motion."
- Hard Enamel
- The reverse side of each Sigil medallion features the planetary astrological sign, the corresponding zodiacal sign(s), the name of the heaven associated with each angel, and the corresponding geometrical sign using Agrippa's attributions.
- 2" (50.8 millimeters) in diameter
- Gold Plated or Silver Plated
- 3mm thick.
- Adjuster bead on Magus option.
- Magus, comes with a premium quality medallion, 30 inch necklace, and a Goetic Impressions box.
- Adept, comes with a premium quality medallion, with minor to no issues, and a vinyl pouch for shipping.
- Initiate, comes with a medallion with some minor to moderate defects such as infill, plating, chip and scratch issues, and a vinyl shipping pouch. These still look great and come at a sizable discount!
Please handle with care - not a toy.
Check out more Archangel accessories here